1. Single bowl drop-in retrofit copper workstation sink that replaced a triple bowl old fashioned sink.
2. Copper drop in workstation sink on a copper countertop (by owner). Waterstone 5600 and soap dispenser in American Bronze.
3. We replaced a concrete farm sink with our Hand-Finished Rustic Matte Stainless Farmhouse custom sink. Precision in design and manufacturing is key!
4. Over 20 years of patina experience sets us apart from all other copper sink companies.
5. We now offer solid brass sinks. Check out the pricing tab at the top of all pages and look for the brass sinks!
6. Copper Signature Series workstation farm sink with weathered patina. Waterstone 5500, 1200H hot water faucet, air switch and soap dispenser in American Bronze finish.
7. Copper farm sinks do not have to look traditional. If designed properly, they can look at home in a contemporary setting! They also look awesome with stainless or brushed nickel faucets.
8. Custom Copper Farm Sink with Waterstone 5500 in Matte Black. The black looks amazing with copper!
9. Hammered retrofit custom stainless farm sink with integral stainless steel back splash.
10. This drop-in copper workstation sink is in my daughters home. She replaced an outdated design Kohler double bowl sink. She installed the sink and faucet herself!
11. Copper Under mount Signature Series workstation sink with copper grid and Waterstone Towson faucet suite.
12. Copper farmhouse workstation sink Signature Series with copper grid.
13. Smoky Sunset Rustic Patina on Copper Apron Front Signature Series workstation sink
14. This sink replaced an outdated design - the triple bowl sink. Our client was kind enough to send a photo after a couple of years of use along with a very nice note.
15. Contemporary Kitchen with two copper under mount workstation sinks and contemporary Waterstone Faucets
16. Copper Farmhouse Sink with Weathered Patina and matching copper panels in the sink cabinet door frames.
17. Believe it or not, there is a full size DOUBLE pull out trash mechanism behind the left door under the sink. Most of my sinks allow this due to the rear corner drain and the ergonomically correct sink depth of 8 inches
18. Our standard size single bowl stainless corner sink is plenty big and will fit either 90 degree corner cabinets or diagonal corner cabinets by reversing the sink.
19. Copper Corner Apron Front Farm Sink with larger bowl. Custom Designed to maximize bowl size.
20. Simple copper under mount single bowl sink with rear corner drain. Moving the drain where it belongs, making the sink depth appropriate for the user height, is what we do!
21. Millennia Under mount Signature Series workstation sink with Waterstone 5400 faucet, air switch and soap dispenser in stainless steel.
22. Custom Stainless Steel Sinks are our specialty. This Workstation sink will protect the gorgeous carrara marble. No work should ever have to be done on the marble with a sink like this.
23. Copper Apron front farmhouse kitchen sink with Fire and Ice patina. Bar sink in copper. Waterstone Oil Rubbed Bronze faucets.
24. Copper Under Mount Signature Series workstation kitchen sink.
25. Not only can we replace those stupidly designed butterfly corner sinks with a single bowl corner sink, we can build corner sinks as drop in or under mount in copper or stainless - any size. This one was slightly over sized from our standard size.
26. Copper apron Signature Series workstation sinks with Fire and Ice patina on apron.
27. Copper apron farmhouse workstation kitchen sink showing Brushed Nickel Waterstone Faucet suite. Many of our clients mix metals in their kitchens.
28. This custom stainless single bowl NexGen hammered workstation sink replaced an outdated Kohler triple bowl sink. Our sink eliminates the need for wiping down counters. All food prep is done on the sink!
29. What a transformation this kitchen received simply by replacing counters and a retrofit copper sink.
30. Copper drop in retrofit Signature Series kitchen workstation sink. This sink replaced a triple bowl sink. American Bronze Waterstone fixtures.
31. Hand Hammered 316L Marine/Medical Grade Stainless Farm sink with integral drainboard.
32. Custom Copper Farmhouse Kitchen Sink with a Waterstone Towson kitchen faucet. Note that we lined up the apron with the doors below.
33. Copper under mount sink that replaced an existing sink. Notice the radius corners in the granite along with the square corners in the sink.
34. Photo of a 17 year old stainless under mount sink! Still looks great! Our client has since moved and ordered new sinks from us.
35. Copper farmhouse apron kitchen sink with walnut cabinetry and Waterstone faucet suite in Weathered Copper finish. Patina is weathered
36. Copper farm Signature Series workstation sink with Rustic finish on apron and a 5500 Faucet from Waterstone.
37. Copper farmhouse workstation sink with a very light Autumn patina. Waterstone 5300 suite with an American Bronze finish.
38. Same kitchen as 37 showing the prep sink in the island with a 5400 Waterstone faucet in an American Bronze finish.
39. Custom single bowl copper apron front corner sink.
40. We replaced a discontinued sink with a much larger NexGen Workstation Stainless Top Mount Sink
41. 54" Copper farmhouse workstation kitchen sink. Signature Series showing the copper grid. Waterstone 5500-3 faucet suite in American Bronze.
42. Top mount copper retrofit workstation kitchen sink replaced outdated double bowl under mount sink.This is the typical size we see every week: 33" by 22"
43. Large 48" copper apron front sink with removable copper drain grid on bottom left of sink. Weathered patina. Weathered Copper Waterstone faucet suite. We offer Waterstone faucets at a nice discount.
44. This is one of the copper sinks in our home. Photo was taken when the sink was 13 years old. Still looked like new and still does today.
46. Copper farmhouse workstation sink - Signature Series with copper grid 42". This sink was shipped to Alaska!
47. Copper farm sink -Signature Series workstation with copper grid. 36" The patina is a Rustic with muted earthtones.
48. This is a very common sink for us. It is a copper top mount (drop in) sink that replaced a triple bowl sink. The project was easily completed in a day.
49. Brushed stainless farmhouse sink in contemporary kitchen
50. Copper top mount, retrofit, drop in, farmhouse workstation sink - Signature Series, with American Black Walnut Cutting board. Waterstone contemporary suite in matte black
51. Copper farmhouse sink with Autumn Patina and Waterstone antique copper fixtures
52. This is our copper farmhouse workstation Signature Series Sink showing our sponge caddy. This small sink out performed our non-workstation 39" sink. Satin Nickel Waterstone Faucet.
53. Sinks are not just for cleaning and prep. any more! Serve up some goodies for your friends!
54. Copper apron farmhouse sink in country kitchen with white cabinetry
55. Custom Millennia stainless steel sink I designed for a client for their 90 foot yacht.
56. Millennia stainless steel sink I designed for a client for their 90 foot yacht showing a custom cutting board I had made for them.
57. Rustic patina on one of our apron front farmhouse sinks. How adorable are those children?
58. Signature Series workstation under mount copper sink with Waterstone faucet suite in American Bronze
59. Millennia stainless steel undermount workstation Signature Series Sink with Cherry Cutting board and Waterstone contemporary suite in Stainless Steel
60. Contemporary kitchen with a copper Signature Series Trough Sink with slanted bottom and Waterstone Contemporary faucet in Weathered Copper.
61. Copper farmhouse workstation sink with Signature Series ledges and copper grid. Weathered patina.
62. Before and After: We replaced a cement sink and counter area with a gorgeous Custom Stainless Steel Rustic Matte Workstation Farmhouse Retrofit Sink.
63. Copper under mount 30" sink with right rear corner drain
64. Copper Top mount sink replaced an old fashioned double bowl under mount sink. With Waterstone weathered copper 5600 faucet. Sink is a typical 33"by 22" sink.
65. Copper farmhouse sink installed under blue-green tile. Client sent the photo after sink had been used for a while.
66. Copper Farmhouse sink that we used for 8 years and sold to a client. It looked virtually brand new when our client picked up the sink. in fact, she had a hard time believing it was not a new sink.
69. Copper top mount Signature Series workstation sink that replaced a horribly designed Kohler triple bowl sink.
70. Copper farmhouse sink with Autumn patina
71. This was a retrofit top mount copper farm sink with a full Waterstone faucet suite on the rear deck.
72. Copper Signature Series workstation farmhouse sink with copper grid and Waterstone fixtures. Rustic muted earth tone patina.
73. Copper Signature Series farmhouse workstation sink with Rustic patina. Client's father made the awesome cutting board!
74. One of our past clients sent us a photo showing how convenient it is to make dough - right on the sink. No messy countertops to clean up!
75. Copper farmhouse sink with Fire and Ice patina and black oiled rubbed bronze finish on Waterstone suite.
76. This is one of the best and simplest ways to replace outdated or discontinued sinks. We have literally replaced hundreds of these in copper or stainless.
77. Dual copper farmhouse workstation sinks in this beautiful kitchen.
78. We have successfully replaced these outdated double bowl sinks for decades. It is a simple one-day project.
79. We were able to replace the stone farm sink without removing the countertop or cabinet. The stone sink slid out and ours slid in. A perfect fit accomplished across the country! That is what we do.
80. We replaced a smaller sink with a large NexGen hammered stainless steel workstation sink. No more messy countertops. All food prep is done on the sink.
81. Copper lavatory sink farmhouse style, three sides were finished. Our client lives in Israel and sent us this photo after installation.
82. Copper Signature Series workstation Farmhouse Sink with rustic patina of earthtones and black. This was a local client that invited me to their home to take this photo.
83. Copper farmhouse sink in white cabinets and soapstone countertop. This was a fairly dark Autumn patina
84. Stunning kitchen with a copper farmhouse sink in white kitchen with a stainless sink in the island. Yes, mixing metals is just fine!
85. This is my apron front sink built in 2001. This is a recent photo circa 2015. The sink still looks new!
86. Copper farmhouse sink with a custom American Black walnut cutting board and a waterstone Towson faucet. This is the sink we used in our office and sold after 8 years of use for $1500
87. Well used copper under mount sink with our trademark rear corner drain. Our clients are terrific. They will send photos years after they have installed their sinks.
88. Copper under mount sink made in the USA by Rachiele
89. Copper farmhouse sink with rustic patina in white cabinetry
90. Copper farmhouse apron front sink with in black walnut countertops
91. Elaborate copper hood. Signature Series workstation farmhouse sink. Client used cell phone for photo (wish it were sharper!)
92. Copper under mount sink in a white kitchen. Made in the USA
93. Copper farmhouse sink in white cabinetry with soapstone tops
94. Millennia top mount replacement sink with Waterstone Stainless 5300 faucet
95. Copper farmhouse sink in soapstone top
96. Copper under mount sink. Yipes! Our client polished the sink. Oh well, the patina will come back quickly enough.
97. Copper hospital sink we built as a surgical scrub sink. The EPA has since declared copper to be a "Pesticide". Don't get me going with the idiotic way copper is treated by the government.
98. Hammered brushed stainless Signature Series workstation sink that replaced a top mount stainless triple bowl sink. Waterstone Towson faucet suite.
99. Custom copper top mount sink that replaced ridiculous top mount triple bowl Kohler sink. Who ever thought a triple bowl sink made any sense? Waterstone Towson Gantry suite
100. Custom copper farmhouse sink with integral back splash. Weathered patina. White cabinetry, soapstone tops
101. Custom copper farmhouse sink with custom stencil. under walnut counter top. If you give our artist an idea, she can come up with a custom stencil for you.
102. Custom copper hood with weathered patina. Our hoods are infinitely higher quality than you will see in stores. I would rather apologize for the price than the quality.
103. Stunning Marble top with one of our NexGen Rustic Matte Stainless Workstation Sinks and a 5300 Stainless Waterstone Faucet.
104. Copper counter top - custom patina with copper bar sink. We can do a custom patina on a copper top if the top will get light use.
105. Large copper sink with two faucets 48" sink
106. Copper farmhouse sink in cherry cabinetry. Notice the mix of metals in this kitchen.
107. Copper under mount Signature Series workstation sink with left rear drain for left handed users
108. Copper top mount replacement sink with Towson Waterstone suite in Weathered copper. Notice the nice architectural edge profile on the sink.
109. Copper farmhouse sink with custom rustic patina. The flash on our client's camera washed out the patina on the apron. The door panels were made to compliment the sink.
110. Copper top mount sink with rear deck for faucet suite and integral back splash. Waterstone Towson suite
111. Copper farmhouse sink with weathered patina. Natural maple shaker style cabinetry.
112. Copper farmhouse sink with linen patina.
113. Copper farmhouse sink with custom stencil. Waterstone Towson faucet
114. Copper farmhouse sink with weathered patina and Waterstone Towson suite. Very nice green cabinetry.
115. Copper farmhouse sink close up photo. Weathered patina.
116. Copper undermount sink with Waterstone Towson suite in weathered copper.
117. Copper undermount sink with rear corner drain and a Towson Waterstone faucet in weathered copper
118. Copper farmhouse sink with weathered patina.
119. Copper farmhouse sink with Fire and Ice Patina
120. Copper farmhouse sink colorful Rustic patina
121. Copper undermount sink with trademark rear corner drain photo sent in after many years of use. I lead the industry with rear corner drains back in 1999.
122. Copper farmhouse sink retrofitted where an existing fireclay sink was installed.
123. This is a photo of our kitchen before we updated it. Photo circa 2006
124. Two of our custom copper lavatory sinks
125. Custom copper soaking tub and sink
126. Japanese Copper soaking tub
127. Copper farmhouse sink we donated to HGTV for a TV show back in 2006
128. Copper undermount sink with drainboard built into the granite. Great idea!
129. Copper farmhouse sink with rustic patina in a showroom in North Carolina (back prior to 2008 when we sold exclusively through showrooms)
130. Copper farmhouse sink looking down so you can see in the interior of the bowl
131. Copper top mount replacement sink with Waterstone weathered copper Towson faucet and side spray
132. Custom copper counter top in our office bathroom. It has been in use for at least 10 years and looks terrific.
133. Copper farmhouse sink with weathered patina
134. Copper farmhouse sink with integral back splash and a custom wall splash behind the cooking area
135. This gorgeous farmhouse copper sink resided in an Amish and Mennonite cabinetry showroom years ago.
136. HGTV advertisement with our copper sink shown in the photo.
137. This situation is very common for us. A discontinued under mount sink needs to be replaced. Our drop in workstation sink does the trick. No need to work on the counter any more.
138. Copper under mount sink with integral drain board
139. This is a Millennia Textured Stainless Steel Evolution Sink. I have several patents on a sink with two internal tiers. This sink is very different from the Galley Sink.
140. Oil Rubbed Bronze patina on a farmhouse apron front sink
141. Signature Series workstation farmhouse sink - retrofit top mount apron front sink with Waterstone American Bronze fixtures. This sink replaced an under mount double bowl sink with ease.
142. Rachiele sinks are the only sinks that allow trash storage under the sink. The rear corner drain and the shallow sink design allow this to work! Call me for details.
143. Signature farmhouse workstation sink with cherry cutting board, copper grid and Waterstone Gantry faucet suite. Those countertops are a wow!
144. Top mount copper workstation sink - retrofit, replaced a double bowl Kohler sink with an obsolete design.
145. Copper top mount replacement workstation sink. This sink replaced an outdated Kohler triple bowl sink - Waterstone 5300 weathered copper faucet suite
146. Copper 18" square prep sink, Waterstone 4900 prep faucet with side spray and soap dispenser.
147. Custom Copper hood with colorful custom rustic patina
148. My Millennia custom shower walls in our guest suite - easy care! The shower still looks terrific after 17 years.
149. Copper shower - we can do your shower too! Most showers will be in the $6000 and up range in price. Easy care. Soap scum and water spots are a thing of the past. Virtually no maintenance even with hard water.
150. Custom copper shower - we ship the finished panels and molding, you glue to the walls. Easy installation. We do not do the floors, but we have a solution for you. Call me at 407-880-6903
151. Custom round copper bar sink
152. Copper under mount sink with right rear drain (where it belongs!)
153. Copper farmhouse sink - double bowl. Yes we build them, but very rarely. Our single bowl workstation sinks are far more user friendly.
170 Copper farmhouse sink rustic aged patina
155. Copper farmhouse sink with integral back splash and rustic custom patina
156. Copper farmhouse apron sink with weathered patina. Client rigged up a strainer! We now have one that fits inside the bowl. Look for our Add-a-Bowl™
157. Hammered copper very small sink was requested by HGTV many years ago.
158. Round top mount custom copper sink with Waterstone Towson faucet in weathered copper
159. Weathered copper custom farmhouse sink
160. Large Copper Under Mount sink with rear corner drain. Note the drain grooves in the granite top to the right of the bowl.
161. Northern Lights patina on copper farmhouse sink with weathered copper Waterstone 5300 contemporary faucet suite
162. Waterstone Gantry in stainless steel installed over one of our stainless sinks
164. Our standard 18" square copper sink with Waterstone 4900 prep faucet in american bronze
165. Copper Signature Series workstation sink with a muted earth tone rustic patina. Weathered copper 5600 faucet suite
166. our dear Bella Sleeping at work - it is a wonder we get anything done around here!
167. Evolution two tiered 54" top mount Ultimate workstation sink. Prepare, serve and clean up - all on the sink!
168. Tiger Eye patina on one of our copper farmhouse apron sinks
169. I love my huge copper sink!
170. Under mount farmhouse copper workstation sink with a rustic patina with greens and blues
171. Custom Hood bands. We can match the patina on your sink. We do these all the time. It is a great way to inexpensively introduce copper to the hood area.
172. Contemporary kitchen with copper under mount workstation sink and a contemporary Waterstone faucet. Yes it is possible!
173. One of our standard 36 inch copper farmhouse sinks with a weathered patina.
174. Retrofit top mount copper workstation sink showing copper grid and walnut cutting board
175. Retrofit top mount copper sink showing a great idea for washing delicate stemware - on the copper drain grid. Are you still drying your glasses on a towel on the counter?
176. Retrofit top mount copper sink replaces triple bowl outdated Kohler sink.
177. Copper undermount kitchen sink was installed in existing granite top with radius cutout in granite. I think it looks awesome.
178. Signature Series Undermount workstation sink showing the copper grid and a poly cutting board. Waterstone Gantry faucet in stainless steel. The two metals look fantastic together.
179. Copper hood band with a custom rustic patina. These hood bands range from about $400 to $1000.
180. Lovely green patina on this farmhouse sink.
181. Stainless sink that replaced an existing fireclay sink without removing the counter top! Customer said it fit better than the original sink. Our precision is within 1/32". We are known for perfection.
182. Copper Signature Series rustic apron sink with Waterstone 5500 and 1200C faucets in Antique copper.
183. Copper replacement top mount Signature Series Sink
184. Another Copper replacement top mount Signature Series workstation sink. We replace those triple bowl Kohler sinks all the time.
185. An unfinished photo of this sink resides on another website claiming it was theirs for a commercial project. How sad.
186. Copper replacement workstation - Top mount Signature Series with a Waterstone stainless 5400 faucet. Mixing metals is the way to go sometimes.
187. This is a common situation. We can fix this easily!
188. Rocco at work at the Rachiele office. He used to come with us every day to help with the filing. He prefers to stay home now.
189. Gorgeous shades of green and deep browns make this a stunning farmhouse copper sink a masterpiece in the kitchen. The dog is adorable too!
190. This stunning kitchen features marble on the walls, under-lit Caesarstone counter, a Signature Series workstation 42" Copper apron front sink, Waterstone contemporary suite in polished nickel. WOW!
191. If you have radius corners in your counter top, you can still have a good look with our copper under mount Signature Series workstation sinks!
192. If you have a corner sink area, we can make a Signature Series farmhouse workstation sink for you in copper or stainless. Now you can have a usable diagonal corner sink.
193. Top Mount Signature Series Copper workstation sink with copper grid on left and Walnut cutting board on right.
194. Copper farmhouse sink with integral back spash graces this stately kitchen! The patina was oil rubbed bronze.
195. This lovely kitchen is nothing short of stunning. They used marble counters with a large copper under mount Signature Series sink. They are showing the copper grid and cherry cutting board accessories. Faucet is Waterstone 5300 in Weathered Copper.
196. Nice size Signature Series under mount workstation copper sink showing 15" grid. Waterstone Towson suite.
197. This is a Rustic Matte Hammered stainless steel farmhouse workstation sink. It features our Signature Series ledge option as well as a stainless grid and soap caddy. This sink was designed to replace an existing marble sink.
198. This lovely top mount retrofit copper farmhouse sink features our Signature Series ledges, a copper grid and various cutting boards. There is a rear deck for a faucet suite.
199. A retrofit top mount copper Signature Series workstation sink with a beautiful stainless steel contemporary Waterstone 5300 model pull down faucet. We offer Waterstone at a significant discount too!
200. Autumn patina on this Signature Series copper farmhouse workstation sink. The Autumn patina allows some of the raw copper color to peak through.
201. I love the colors in this kitchen! What you see is a Waterstone 5500 traditional pull down faucet with a Rachiele Signature Series apron farm sink. This is one of my Signature Series sinks showing the copper grid and the sponge caddy to the right.
202. Our customer sent this photo in recently of their Copper farmhouse Signature Series sink and Waterstone faucet suite. They purchased back in January of 2014. They are still loving their sink and faucet!
203. This photo was just sent in with the following note: I’ve wanted to sent you pics of your beautiful copper sinks for a long time now. I just wanted to thank all of you at Rachiele for such a beautiful and indestructible product.
204. This gorgeous, mostly white kitchen, features our 30" copper apron farmhouse sink and a Waterstone 4400 Gantry in Weathered Copper
205. An illustration of the vast amount of space saving inside our new NexGen workstation sink.
206. This top mount Rustic Matte Stainless Signature Series workstation sink replaced an outdated under mount double bowl sink. Note the clipped corners on the raised flanges.
207. Before and after. This is our most common sink replacement situation.
208. This is a left handed Signature Series workstation farmhouse sink with a weathered patina. The drain is located on the left.
209. This stunning patina on a copper farmhouse sink graces a wonderful white kitchen.
210. Corner Rustic Matte Stainless Steel Sink. Client had local company weld on the adjacent stainless counter top.
211. Corner Millennia Stainless Steel Sink.
212. Top mount Retrofit Copper farmhouse apron sink with weathered patina on apron. Note the wood tops.
213. Before and after: Retrofit Copper Farmhouse sink with Autumn Patina.
214. Copper Signature Series farmhouse apron workstation sink with Rustic Patina graces this lovely home.
215. Copper Signature Series farmhouse apron workstation sink with Weathered patina on apron. This sink replaced an existing fireclay sink while covering up damage to cabinet. I made the apron taller to hide the damage.
216. Copper Custom Corner sink with custom drain basket and mini-bowl.
217. Copper Farmhouse Sink with Waterstone Gantry faucet in white kitchen.
218. Large custom Signature Series Brushed Stainless workstation sink. This sink was custom made to fit an existing opening and it fit like a glove.
219. Large custom Copper Farmhouse Sink with brown and blue patina
220. Before and after: Drop In (top mount) Copper sink replaces under mount double bowl sink.
221. Hammered Stainless Rustic Matte farmhouse workstation sink in a white kitchen.
222. Before and after: Copper sink made in China with all kinds of issues is replaced with a perfectly fitting Rachiele sink.
223. Huge copper farmhouse apron sink with integral back splash. I think this sink is at least 5 feet long.
224. Copper Signature Series workstation sink in a very contemporary kitchen.
225. Check out the massive improvement of our new NexGen workstation sink design.
226. Check out the massive improvement on my new and exclusive NexGen workstation sink design. Add significant interior space to your sink for fitting those large items!
227. Millennia textured Stainless steel large under mount workstation sink with Waterstone Gantry suite in Brushed Nickel.
228. Copper double bowl top mount sink. This is the same kitchen that housed the 5 foot long apron single bowl sink.
229. Copper Single bowl undermount Signature Series workstatoin sink with copper grid and Waterstone Towson Suite faucets
230. Well used copper 48" Single bowl under mount Signature Series sink with copper grid and Sponge Caddy. Our sinks look great no matter how old.
231 This is a black and brown Rustic patina on a Copper farmhouse apron front Signature Series workstation sink.
232. One of our clients sent in this photo to show me how useful the Signature Series option is when she is baking.
233. One of our clients got creative with our Rustic Matte stainless steel corner sink. She had a local company weld on a counter top to the sink.
234. The ideal workstation sink design. NexGen is the most advanced sink design in the world.
235. Nice large Millennia stainless steel under mount sink!
236. Before and after. A copper Evolution ultimate workstation sink replaced an old fashioned triple bowl sink without any cutting of the cabinetry.
237.Flush mount retrofit copper farmhouse apron front sink with wood counter tops. Apron has a Weathered Patina
238. We replaced an existing marble double bowl sink with a Signature Series Rustic Matte Stainless Steel single bowl workstation sink. My sink fit better than the original!
239. View of a kitchen with one of our Rustic Matte Stainless Steel single bowl corner sinks and an under mount Rustic Matte Stainless sink
240. Close up photo of our Rustic Matte Stainless under mount sink with rear corner drain.
241. Rustic Matte Stainless Steel single bowl butterfly corner sink
242. This is a current photo of my kitchen. The high bar counter is copper. Two copper apron sinks and a copper band on the hood.
243. This is my large kitchen sink. We don't use it any more because I installed a 24" Signature Series workstation sink that outperforms this one!
244. Who says top mount sinks are not gorgeous? This stunning sink is a top mount retrofit copper workstation sink! Signature Series is the way to go folks!
245. This is my main sink. I had a potential client on the phone one recent evening and she wanted to see what the inside of a well used copper sink looked like. I took this photo while on the phone with her with my Iphone. We are on well water too!
246. Before and after transformation. Rustic Patina on copper farmhouse workstation sink.
247. Two farmhouse workstation Signature Series sinks were retrofitted into this existing kitchen.
248. This gigantic farmhouse sink with an integral copper back splash doubles as a baby bathtub! Weathered patina on the apron.
249. This sure is a unique photo! Copper counter top, a Wheel Faucet by Waterstone and a custom Signature Series workstation copper farmhouse sink!
250. This custom top mount copper sink was installed in a glass top cabinet in the United Kingdom. This has to be one of the most unusual installations.
251. One of our clients sent in a photo of one of our copper hoods.
252. Replace a useless triple bowl under mount stainless sink with a top mount single bowl copper sink in a day!
253. If you understand kitchen design like I do, it is possible to install a huge sink in a corner kitchen.
254. This aggressive Fire and Ice patina looks amazing in this kitchen!
255. Contemporary kitchen with a large Signature Series stainless workstation sink.
256. Hand Hammered Rustic Matte Stainless Signature Series Workstation Sink with 5500 Waterstone Faucet Suite.
257. This large stainless drop in sink featured a drainboard on the right.
258. Huge copper under mount Signature Series workstation sink. I have to say, I am jealous. I would love a sink like this one!
259. This top mount Signature Series workstation sink replaced a double bowl outdated sink in one day!
260. Our client sent this photo along with a nice testimonial on Houzz.com. Her product was finished in 2015. Copper sink use and care - minimal if it is a Rachiele sink.
261. This copper sink was sent to us early in 2019 by a customer who purchased the sink in 1999. She is ordering a new one for the house she is moving into. This is a current photo of her 20 year old Rachiele farm sink!
262. This custom design saved our clients thousands of dollars. Their countertop was cracked beyond the sink to the right. I designed a small drainboard and modified apron. Without my design, all the granite would have had to have been replaced.
263. Dual Tier Workstation Copper Farm Sink. We are the exclusive patent owner of any dual tier copper sink!
264. Millennia textured stainless steel under mount sink with rear deck for faucet.
265. Rustic Matte hand finished stainless steel farmhouse workstation sink.
266. Rustic Matte hand finished stainless steel farmhouse workstation sink.
267. Before and after retrofit farmhouse copper workstation sink with drainboard (top mount)
268. Before and after retrofit farmhouse copper workstation top mount sink
269. Asian inspired kitchen featuring a copper patina we call Linen.
270. Stunning combination! Brushed Stainless farmhouse workstation sink and a Waterstone faucet suite in polished copper!
271. Side view of one of our top mount copper retrofit farmhouse sinks to show detail of our architectural edge profile
272. White luxury kitchen with copper farmhouse workstation sink and Waterstone faucet
273. White luxury kitchen with copper farmhouse workstation sink muted earth tone patina
274. This photo is the same sink as #252. Our kind customer sent another photo to me 2 years after the installation. This is what you should expect with my copper sinks.
275. This lovely kitchen featured Praa Sands Cambria Quartz with a rustic patina with hints of green on the apron of their workstation copper farmhouse sink. The faucet is a Waterstone 5600 in American Bronze.
276. This awesome kitchen has an autumn patina on the apron of their copper workstation sink. Check out their cool counter tops and the stepped up area to the right of the sink.
277. Gigi photo-bombs my photo of a copper under mount sink with a drainboard.
278. Copper hood band in my kitchen. Hood made of sheet rock, plastered, then faux painted. Crown molding flanks the copper top and bottom
279. Large copper workstation farmhouse sink with hints of deep green in the patina. Cabinetry is natural hickory. The faucet is a Waterstone 5500.
280. This is a close up of one of our copper vessel lavatory sinks. As you can see, mixing metals looks quite nice.
281 This top mount rustic matte stainless workstation sink replaced an old fashioned double bowl under mount sink.
282. This rustic patina seems at home in this lovely kitchen. Copper farmhouse workstation sink installed in Orlando, FL
283. No counter space needed with my workstation sink design!
284. The solution to a corner with a farmhouse sink! This is my patented design where the apron slips over the faceframe of the cabinet. No cutting involved. Shown with our strainer and walnut cutting board along with a Waterstone 5600 and soap dispenser
285. We just can't pass up photos like this one sent in this morning. I did ask permission to post this beautiful photo.
286. Retrofit Copper Farmhouse workstation sink with a Waterstone 5600 faucet, a soap dispenser and a disposal air switch in American Bronze. Rustic patina on Apron of sink.
287. I have replaced countless sinks with perfection in fitting. This copper workstation sink replaced a double bowl under mount sink.
288. Custom Copper hood for a somewhat local client up in Ocala, Florida. We build custom hoods in copper and three types of stainless.
289. Custom corner stainless steel single bowl sink. My trademark design allows for a much smarter option for a corner sink.
290. Custom corner copper single bowl workstation sink. Corner sinks are no longer a horrible choice!
291. Our drop in, or top mount, sinks are rather good looking! Many of our clients opt for this form instead of an under mount for that reason and because there is no likelihood for the granite to chip around the sink.
292. This under mount copper workstation sink is ready for any type of food preparation you can throw at it! It is shown with my favorite Waterstone faucet - the model 5300. The faucet finish is antique copper.
293. This is a photo of my 17 year old copper shower. The maintenance is every 5 years or so - washing down the walls. Nothing else to do!
294. This is a photo of my upstairs master bedroom kitchen. We have a 36" hammered rustic matte stainless workstation sink with a Waterstone 5500 faucet. Very easy care!
295. This is a photo of my downstairs master bathroom with two copper vessel sinks.
296. This is a photo of my guesthouse shower. Talk about easy care... The Millennia stainless hides just about everything.
297. Gorgeous top mount retrofit farmhouse copper workstation sink. The faucet is a Waterstone 5500 in American Bronze. The patina on the apron is Weathered.
298. This is a current photo of my kitchen. The high top in the foreground is copper. There is a copper farm sink with an integral backsplash under the window. The hood has a copper band. There is another copper sink in the island.
299. This under mount Rustic Matte Stainless Workstation Sink has a rear deck so the faucet and accessories are built into the sink. This type of sink is also often seen as a top mount sink. The sink is shown with our strainer basket option.
300. This retrofit Copper Farmhouse workstation sink replaced an outdated double bowl sink. No cutting of the cabinet required. Apron Patina is Weathered ll
302. Rustic Matte Stainless Steel Workstation Sink - retrofitted to replace a double bowl sink. Shipped to Canada.
303. Top Mount (drop in) retrofit copper farmhouse workstation sink replaced an under mount sink. No cutting of the cabinet required.
304. Custom copper counter top. Yes, we can build copper or stainless counter tops!
305. Believe it or not, this huge Rustic Matte Stainless workstation sink replaced an under mount sink? The local fabricators did a wonderful job.
306. This is a straight on view of photo number 303. This is a patented design that allows for no cutting of the cabinetry. Very easy install.
307. This is our NexGen drop-in copper sink. These sinks generally replace existing undermount sinks. No need to ever wipe from the counter to the sink. Everything is done within the confines of the sink.
308. This huge 48 inch copper farmhouse workstation sink was ordered to fit an existing cabinet. It fit perfectly. Patina - Weathered.
309. This gorgeous stone and the way it was perfectly fitted on the walls is an indication of what a perfectionist this customer is. Our Autumn patina on a 36" workstation sink is befitting such a stunning project.
310. 8 years ago, this sink was installed in a beautiful home a few blocks away from my daughter in Roswell, GA. I was recently invited to her home while visiting my daughter. The sink looks almost new after 8 years of constant use.
311. This gorgeous photo was sent in on July 12, 2018. Sherri says she has had our sink for many years and it "still looks great".
312. This hand hammered very large rustic matte stainless steel farmhouse workstation sink was designed with a rear deck for the faucet and a backsplash. Precise designing and manufacturing insured a perfect fit.
313. This hand made rustic matte stainless sink is made of 316L Marine Grade Stainless. The Waterstone 5500 suite was also supplied by us to our client.
314. The before and after photo shows the type of work we do on a weekly basis. Our forte' is designing retrofit or replacement sinks that not only look nice, but are far more functional.
315. This is another retrofit design. We replaced an existing sink without removing the countertop. The new sink fit perfectly. That takes a great deal of design skill and many years of experience.
I promise you the Finest Customer Service anywhere in the world.