104. Copper counter top - custom patina with copper bar sink. We can do a custom patina on a copper top if the top will get light use. Check out some of our copper bar sinks and countertops. More...
105. Large copper sink with two faucets 48" sink
106. Copper farmhouse sink in cherry cabinetry. Notice the mix of metals in this kitchen.
107. Copper under mount Signature Series workstation sink with left rear drain for left handed users
108. Copper top mount replacement sink with Towson Waterstone suite in Weathered copper. Notice the nice architectural edge profile on the sink.
109. Copper farmhouse sink with custom rustic patina. The flash on our client's camera washed out the patina on the apron. The door panels were made to compliment the sink.
110. Copper top mount sink with rear deck for faucet suite and integral back splash. Waterstone Towson suite
111. Copper farmhouse sink with weathered patina. Natural maple shaker style cabinetry.
112. Copper farmhouse sink with linen patina.
113. Copper farmhouse sink with custom stencil. Waterstone Towson faucet. Check out our stencil and other options for the face of your farmhouse copper sink. More...
114. Copper farmhouse sink with weathered patina and Waterstone Towson suite. Very nice green cabinetry.
115. Copper farmhouse sink close up photo. Weathered patina.
116. Copper undermount sink with Waterstone Towson suite in weathered copper. Price your copper prep sink and see amazing options! More...
117. Copper undermount sink with rear corner drain and a Towson Waterstone faucet in weathered copper
118. Copper farmhouse sink with weathered patina.
119. Copper farmhouse sink with Fire and Ice Patina
120. Copper farmhouse sink colorful Rustic patina
121. Copper undermount sink with trademark rear corner drain photo sent in after many years of use. I lead the industry with rear corner drains back in 1999.
122. Copper farmhouse sink retrofitted where an existing fireclay sink was installed.
123. This is a photo of our kitchen before we updated it. Photo circa 2006
124. Two of our custom copper lavatory sinks. Check out our sale prices. More...
125. Custom copper soaking tub and sink
126. Japanese Copper soaking tub. Call me for a custom quote. 407-880-6903
127. Copper farmhouse sink we donated to HGTV for a TV show back in 2006
128. Copper undermount sink with drainboard built into the granite. Great idea!
129. Copper farmhouse sink with rustic patina in a showroom in North Carolina (back prior to 2008 when we sold exclusively through showrooms)
130. Copper farmhouse sink looking down so you can see in the interior of the bowl
131. Copper top mount replacement sink with Waterstone weathered copper Towson faucet and side spray
132. Custom copper counter top in our office bathroom. It has been in use for at least 10 years and looks terrific.
133. Copper farmhouse sink with weathered patina
134. Copper farmhouse sink with integral back splash and a custom wall splash behind the cooking area
135. This gorgeous farmhouse copper sink resided in an Amish and Mennonite cabinetry showroom years ago.
136. HGTV advertisement with our copper sink shown in the photo.
137. This situation is very common for us. A discontinued under mount sink needs to be replaced. Our drop in workstation sink does the trick. No need to work on the counter any more.
138. Copper under mount sink with integral drain board. See more copper sinks with drainboards. More...
139. This is a Millennia Textured Stainless Steel Evolution Sink. I have several patents on a sink with two internal tiers. This sink is very different from the Galley Sink which has only one internal step. Read about my unique design and see sale prices. More...
140. Oil Rubbed Bronze patina on a farmhouse apron front sink
141. Signature Series workstation farmhouse sink - retrofit top mount apron front sink with Waterstone American Bronze fixtures. This sink replaced an under mount double bowl sink with ease.
142. Rachiele sinks are the only sinks that allow trash storage under the sink. The rear corner drain and the shallow sink design allow this to work! See it in action! More...
143. Signature farmhouse workstation sink with cherry cutting board, copper grid and Waterstone Gantry faucet suite. Those countertops are a wow!
144. Top mount copper workstation sink - retrofit, replaced a double bowl Kohler sink with an obsolete design.
145. Copper top mount replacement workstation sink. This sink replaced an outdated Kohler triple bowl sink - Waterstone 5300 weathered copper faucet suite
146. Copper 18" square prep sink, Waterstone 4900 prep faucet with side spray and soap dispenser. Prep sinks are on sale now! More...
147. Custom Copper hood with colorful custom rustic patina. More...
148. My Millennia custom shower walls in our guest suite - easy care! The shower still looks terrific after 17 years.
149. Copper shower - we can do your shower too! Most showers will be in the $6000 and up range in price. Easy care. Soap scum and water spots are a thing of the past. Virtually no maintenance even with hard water. More...
150. Custom copper shower - we ship the finished panels and molding, you glue to the walls. Easy installation. We do not do the floors, but we have a solution for you. Call me at 407-880-6903 More...
164. Our standard 18" square copper sink with Waterstone 4900 prep faucet in american bronze
165. Copper Signature Series workstation sink with a muted earth tone rustic patina. Weathered copper 5600 faucet suite
166. our dear Bella Sleeping at work - it is a wonder we get anything done around here!
167. Evolution two tiered 54" top mount Ultimate workstation sink. Prepare, serve and clean up - all on the sink! More...
168. Tiger Eye patina on one of our copper farmhouse apron sinks
169. I love my huge copper sink!
170. Under mount farmhouse copper workstation sink with a rustic patina with greens and blues
171. Custom Hood bands. We can match the patina on your sink. We do these all the time. It is a great way to inexpensively introduce copper to the hood area.
172. Contemporary kitchen with copper under mount workstation sink and a contemporary Waterstone faucet. Yes it is possible!
173. One of our standard 36 inch copper farmhouse sinks with a weathered patina.
174. Retrofit top mount copper workstation sink showing copper grid and walnut cutting board
175. Retrofit top mount copper sink showing a great idea for washing delicate stemware - on the copper drain grid. Are you still drying your glasses on a towel on the counter?
176. Retrofit top mount copper sink replaces triple bowl outdated Kohler sink.
177. Copper undermount kitchen sink was installed in existing granite top with radius cutout in granite. I think it looks awesome.
178. Signature Series Undermount workstation sink showing the copper grid and a poly cutting board. Waterstone Gantry faucet in stainless steel. The two metals look fantastic together.
179. Copper hood band with a custom rustic patina. These hood bands range from about $400 to $1000. See some of our work. More...
180. Lovely green patina on this farmhouse sink.
181. Stainless sink that replaced an existing fireclay sink without removing the counter top! Customer said it fit better than the original sink. Our precision is within 1/32". We are known for perfection.
182. Copper Signature Series rustic apron sink with Waterstone 5500 and 1200C faucets in Antique copper.
183. Copper replacement drop in Signature Series Sink. I likely have someone in your area to cut the granite!
184. Another Copper replacement top mount Signature Series workstation sink. We replace those triple bowl Kohler sinks all the time.
185. An unfinished photo of this sink resides on another website claiming it was theirs for a commercial project. How sad. More...
186. Copper replacement Drop In Workstation Sink - Signature Series with a Waterstone stainless 5400 faucet. Mixing metals is the way to go sometimes. I likely have someone in your area to cut the granite!
187. This is a common situation. We can fix this easily!
188. Rocco at work at the Rachiele office. He used to come with us every day to help with the filing. He prefers to stay home now.
189. Gorgeous shades of green and deep browns make this a stunning farmhouse copper sink a masterpiece in the kitchen. The dog is adorable too!
190. This stunning kitchen features marble on the walls, under-lit Caesarstone counter, a Signature Series workstation 42" Copper apron front sink, Waterstone contemporary suite in polished nickel. WOW!
191. If you have radius corners in your counter top, you can still have a good look with our copper under mount Signature Series workstation sinks!
192. If you have a corner sink area, we can make a Workstation farmhouse sink for you in copper or stainless. Now you can have a usable diagonal corner sink. I have a patented design to make installation easy! More...
193. Drop in Copper workstation sink with copper grid on left and Walnut cutting board on right.
194. Copper farmhouse sink with integral back spash graces this stately kitchen! The patina was oil rubbed bronze.
195. This lovely kitchen is nothing short of stunning. They used marble counters with a large copper under mount Workstation sink. They are showing the copper grid and cherry cutting board accessories. Faucet is Waterstone 5300 in Weathered Copper.
196. Nice size Signature Series under mount workstation copper sink showing 15" grid. Waterstone Towson suite.
197. This is a Rustic Matte Hammered stainless steel farmhouse workstation sink. It features our Signature Series ledge option as well as a stainless grid and soap caddy. This sink was designed to replace an existing marble sink.
198. This lovely drop in retrofit copper farmhouse sink features our Signature Series ledges, a copper grid and various cutting boards. There is a rear deck for a faucet suite.
199. A retrofit drop in copper Signature Series workstation sink with a beautiful stainless steel contemporary Waterstone 5300 model pull down faucet. We offer Waterstone at a significant discount too!
200. Autumn patina on this Signature Series copper farmhouse workstation sink. The Autumn patina allows some of the raw copper color to peak through.
201. I love the colors in this kitchen! What you see is a Waterstone 5500 traditional pull down faucet with a Rachiele Signature Series apron farm sink. This is one of my Signature Series sinks showing the copper grid and the sponge caddy to the right.
202. Our customer sent this photo in recently of their Copper farmhouse Signature Series sink and Waterstone faucet suite. They purchased back in January of 2014. They are still loving their sink and faucet!
203. This photo was just sent in with the following note: I’ve wanted to sent you pics of your beautiful copper sinks for a long time now. I just wanted to thank all of you at Rachiele for such a beautiful and indestructible product.