204. This gorgeous, mostly white kitchen, features our 30" copper farmhouse sink and a Waterstone 4400 Gantry in Weathered Copper
205. An illustration of the vast amount of space saving inside our new NexGen workstation sink.
206. This drop in Stainless Sink that replaced an outdated under mount double bowl sink. Note the clipped corners on the raised flanges.
207. Before and after. This is our most common sink replacement situation. New Sale Prices! I likely have someone in your area to cut the granite! More...
208. This is a left handed Signature Series workstation farmhouse sink with a weathered patina. The drain is located on the left.
209. This stunning patina on a copper farmhouse sink graces a wonderful white kitchen.
210. Corner Rustic Matte Stainless Steel Sink. Client had local company weld on the adjacent stainless counter top. More...
211. Kitchen Corner Sink made of our Millennia Stainless Steel. A single bowl just makes sense! More...
212. Top mount Retrofit Copper farmhouse apron sink with weathered patina on apron. Note the wood tops.
213. Before and after: Retrofit Copper Farmhouse sink in existing cabinets with Autumn Patina. I likely have someone in your area to cut the granite!
214. Copper Signature Series farmhouse workstation sink with Rustic Patina graces this lovely home.
215. Copper farmhouse sink with Weathered patina on apron. This sink replaced an existing fireclay sink while covering up damage to cabinet. I made the apron taller to hide the damage.
216. Copper Custom Corner single bowl copper sink with custom strainer and Add-a-Bowl. This sink is much smaller than most that we build now. More...
217. Copper Farmhouse Sink with Waterstone Gantry faucet in white kitchen.
218. Large custom Signature Series Brushed Stainless kitchen sink. This sink was custom made to fit an existing opening and it fit like a glove.
219. Design your kitchen around a work of art! Large custom Copper Farmhouse Sink with brown and blue patina
220. Before and after: Drop In (top mount) Copper sink replaces under mount double bowl sink. I likely have someone in your area to cut the granite!
221. Hammered Stainless farmhouse sink in a white kitchen. Custom made, hand hammered.
222. Before and after: Copper sink made in China with all kinds of issues was replaced with a perfectly fitting Rachiele sink with a lifetime warranty and easy care.
223. Huge copper farmhouse sink with integral back splash. I think this sink is at least 5 feet long.
224. A Copper Farm sink is fitting even in a contemporary kitchen.
225. Check out the massive improvement of our new NexGen workstation sink design.
226. I believe my NexGen design is the most efficient kitchen sink on the market. Add significant interior space to your sink for fitting those large items!
227. Millennia textured Stainless steel large under mount workstation sink with Waterstone Gantry suite in Brushed Nickel.
228. Copper double bowl top mount sink. This is the same kitchen that housed the 5 foot long apron single bowl sink.
229. Copper Single bowl undermount Signature Series workstatoin sink with copper grid and Waterstone Towson Suite faucets
230. Well used copper 48" Single bowl under mount Signature Series sink with copper grid and Sponge Caddy. Our sinks look great no matter how old.
231 This is a black and brown Rustic patina on a Copper farmhouse apron front Signature Series workstation sink.
232. One of our clients sent in this photo to show me how useful the Signature Series option is when she is baking.
233. One of our clients got creative with our Rustic Matte stainless steel corner sink. She had a local company weld on a counter top to the sink.
234. The ideal workstation sink design. NexGen is the most advanced sink design in the world.
235. Nice large Millennia stainless steel under mount sink!
236. Before and after. A copper Evolution ultimate workstation sink replaced an old fashioned triple bowl sink without any cutting of the cabinetry.
237.Flush mount retrofit copper farmhouse apron front sink with wood counter tops. Apron has a Weathered Patina
238. We replaced an existing marble double bowl sink with a Signature Series Rustic Matte Stainless Steel single bowl workstation sink. My sink fit better than the original!
239. View of a kitchen with one of our Rustic Matte Stainless Steel single bowl corner sinks and an under mount Rustic Matte Stainless sink
240. Close up photo of our Rustic Matte Stainless under mount sink with rear corner drain.
241. Rustic Matte Stainless Steel single bowl butterfly corner sink
242. This is a current photo of my kitchen. The high bar counter is copper. Two copper apron sinks and a copper band on the hood.
243. This is my large kitchen sink. We don't use it any more because I installed a 24" Signature Series workstation sink that outperforms this one!
244. Who says top mount sinks are not gorgeous? This stunning sink is a top mount retrofit copper workstation sink! Signature Series is the way to go folks!
245. This is my main sink. I had a potential client on the phone one recent evening and she wanted to see what the inside of a well used copper sink looked like. I took this photo while on the phone with her with my Iphone. We are on well water too!
246. Before and after transformation. Rustic Patina on copper farmhouse workstation sink.
247. Two farmhouse workstation Signature Series sinks were retrofitted into this existing kitchen.
248. This gigantic farmhouse sink with an integral copper back splash doubles as a baby bathtub! Weathered patina on the apron.
249. This sure is a unique photo! Copper counter top, a Wheel Faucet by Waterstone and a custom Signature Series workstation copper farmhouse sink! Check out the Waterstone Wheel Faucet - on sale now! More...
250. This custom top mount copper sink was installed in a glass top cabinet in the United Kingdom. This has to be one of the most unusual installations.
251. One of our clients sent in a photo of one of our copper hoods.
252. Replace a useless triple bowl under mount stainless sink with a top mount single bowl copper sink in a day!
253. If you understand kitchen design like I do, it is possible to install a huge sink in a corner kitchen.
254. This aggressive Fire and Ice patina looks amazing in this kitchen!
255. Contemporary kitchen with a large Signature Series stainless workstation sink.
256. Hand Hammered Rustic Matte Stainless Signature Series Workstation Sink with 5500 Waterstone Faucet Suite.
257. This large stainless drop in sink featured a drainboard on the right.
258. Huge copper under mount Signature Series workstation sink. I have to say, I am jealous. I would love a sink like this one!
259. This top mount Signature Series workstation sink replaced a double bowl outdated sink in one day!
260. Our client sent this photo along with a nice testimonial on Houzz.com. Her product was finished in 2015. Copper sink use and care - minimal if it is a Rachiele sink.
261. This copper sink was sent to us early in 2019 by a customer who purchased the sink in 1999. She is ordering a new one for the house she is moving into. This is a current photo of her 20 year old Rachiele farm sink!
262. This custom design saved our clients thousands of dollars. Their countertop was cracked beyond the sink to the right. I designed a small drainboard and modified apron. Without my design, all the granite would have had to have been replaced.
263. Dual Tier Workstation Copper Farm Sink. We are the exclusive patent owner of any dual tier copper sink! More...
264. Millennia textured stainless steel under mount sink with rear deck for faucet.
265. Rustic Matte hand finished stainless steel farmhouse workstation sink. We use only the best domestic 316L Marine/Medical grade stainless! More...
266. Rustic Matte hand finished stainless steel farmhouse workstation sink.
267. Before and after retrofit farmhouse copper workstation sink with drainboard (top mount)
268. Before and after retrofit farmhouse copper workstation top mount sink
269. Asian inspired kitchen featuring a copper patina we call Linen.
270. Stunning combination! Brushed Stainless farmhouse workstation sink and a Waterstone faucet suite in polished copper!
271. Side view of one of our top mount copper retrofit farmhouse sinks to show detail of our architectural edge profile
272. White luxury kitchen with copper farmhouse workstation sink and Waterstone faucet
273. White luxury kitchen with copper farmhouse workstation sink muted earth tone patina
274. This photo is the same sink as #252. Our kind customer sent another photo to me 2 years after the installation. This is what you should expect with my copper sinks.
275. This lovely kitchen featured Praa Sands Cambria Quartz with a rustic patina with hints of green on the apron of their workstation copper farmhouse sink. The faucet is a Waterstone 5600 in American Bronze.
276. This awesome kitchen has an autumn patina on the apron of their copper workstation sink. Check out their cool counter tops and the stepped up area to the right of the sink.
277. Gigi photo-bombs my photo of a copper under mount sink with a drainboard.
278. Copper hood band in my kitchen. Hood made of sheet rock, plastered, then faux painted. Crown molding flanks the copper top and bottom More...
279. Large copper workstation farmhouse sink with hints of deep green in the patina. Cabinetry is natural hickory. The faucet is a Waterstone 5500.
280. This is a close up of one of our copper vessel lavatory sinks. As you can see, mixing metals looks quite nice. More...
281 This top mount rustic matte stainless workstation sink replaced an old fashioned double bowl under mount sink.
282. This rustic patina seems at home in this lovely kitchen. Copper farmhouse workstation sink installed in Orlando, FL
283. No counter space needed with my workstation sink design!
284. The solution to a corner with a farmhouse sink! This is my patented design where the apron slips over the faceframe of the cabinet. No cutting involved. Shown with our strainer and walnut cutting board along with a Waterstone 5600 and soap dispenser
285. We just can't pass up photos like this one sent in this morning. I did ask permission to post this beautiful photo.
286. Retrofit Copper Farmhouse workstation sink with a Waterstone 5600 faucet, a soap dispenser and a disposal air switch in American Bronze. Rustic patina on Apron of sink.
287. I have replaced countless sinks with perfection in fitting. This copper workstation sink replaced a double bowl under mount sink.
288. Custom Copper hood for a somewhat local client up in Ocala, Florida. We build custom hoods in copper and three types of stainless.
289. Custom corner stainless steel single bowl sink. My trademark design allows for a much smarter option for a corner sink.
290. Custom corner copper single bowl workstation sink. Corner sinks are no longer a horrible choice!
291. Our drop in, or top mount, sinks are rather good looking! Many of our clients opt for this form instead of an under mount for that reason and because there is no likelihood for the granite to chip around the sink.
292. This under mount copper workstation sink is ready for any type of food preparation you can throw at it! It is shown with my favorite Waterstone faucet - the model 5300. The faucet finish is antique copper.
293. This is a photo of my 17 year old copper shower. The maintenance is every 5 years or so - washing down the walls with Dawn Soap. Nothing else to do! More...
294. This is a photo of my upstairs master bedroom kitchen. We have a 36" hammered rustic matte stainless workstation sink with a Waterstone 5500 faucet. Very easy care!
295. This is a photo of my downstairs master bathroom with two copper vessel sinks.
296. This is a photo of my guesthouse shower. Talk about easy care... The Millennia stainless hides just about everything.
297. Gorgeous top mount retrofit farmhouse copper workstation sink. The faucet is a Waterstone 5500 in American Bronze. The patina on the apron is Weathered.
298. This is a current photo of my kitchen. The high top in the foreground is copper. There is a copper farm sink with an integral backsplash under the window. The hood has a copper band. There is another copper sink in the island.
299. This under mount Rustic Matte Stainless Workstation Sink has a rear deck so the faucet and accessories are built into the sink. This type of sink is also often seen as a top mount sink. The sink is shown with our strainer basket option.
300. This retrofit Copper Farmhouse workstation sink replaced an outdated double bowl sink. No cutting of the cabinet required. Apron Patina is Weathered ll