Rachiele/Tucci family recipes...
(Scroll down for recipes)
Consider purchasing my cousins cookbook. 100% of the profit goes to feed the needy in Manhattan. Click hereIf you have interest in our Copper Cooking Heat Diffuser Plates - Click here.
- Pasta with Garlic and Olive Oil (Pasta Aglio E Olio) Fast, easy and quite delicious!
- Pasta with Fresh Tomatoes (Pasta Alla Crudaiola) There is nothing better when tomatoes are in season.
- Pasta with Pesto (Pesto Al Basilico) My mom grows Basil so big that it has bark on the stems.
- Pasta Sauce (Ragu) This is my family meat sauce.
- Timpano - as seen in the movie "Big Night" Our family makes this every Christmas and often at Easter.
- Stewed Beans, Tuscan Style (Fagioli Stufati All'Ucceletto) My wife, who hates any vegetable, loves this recipe.
- Stewed Lamb with Artichokes (Agnello Con Carciofini)
- Tomato Salad (Insalata di Pomodoro) - one of my all time favorites
- Celery Salad (Insalata di Sedano) What a great salad simple celery can make.
- Sailor's Style Sauce (Salsa Marinara) My grandfather always said "Your stomach will thank you"
- Mom's Soup (Vegetable soup with just a touch of meat) The best soup... period!
- Pastina with Eggs (Pastina con Uova) a fast and easy meal. If you have picky kids or grandchildren, they will love this!
- Risotto with Shrimp (Risotto con Gamberetti) An impressive meal to make for friends and family.
- Spaghetti with Lentils (Spaghetti E Lenticchie)
- Steak Oreganato (Bistecca Origanata) This is a very fast and tasty meal to prepare in just a few minutes.
- Meatballs (Polpette) I love to make a meatball sandwich with good Italian bread and a bit of sauce.
- Chicken Cutlets (Cotolette Di Pollo)
- String Beans with Tomatoes (Fagiolini Al Pomodoro)
- Broccoli Rabe (Broccoli Di Rape Alla Tucci)
- Peaches and Wine (Pesche Al Vino)
- Basic Vinaigrette (Vinaigrette all 'Italiana)
- Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary (Patate Arrosto)
- Ricotta Balls (Palline di Ricotta)
Here is one of my favorites - fast and healthy; Pasta with Broccoli
One pound of broccoli - cook in water until tender (Salt the water)
Cook 3/4 pound of Ziti (Salt the water)
Mix the two in a bowl. Add virgin olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste
You may add a clove of garlic in the broccoli when cooking, but it is not necessary.